Thursday, 5 May 2016
A Week at Langdale Estate - Anyone Interested?
Update - June 9/10/11 now taken, rest of the week still available.
This is a wine blog, not a community notice board.
However, due to unforeseen circumstances, Mrs CWB and I find ourselves needing to get rid of a week's holiday in a 6-person lodge in the Lake District this summer and prepared to do it at mates rates for anyone we know or their friends.
Set in a 35-acre woodland estate in the Southern Lake District just outside Chapel Stile, it has views of the Langdale Pikes with plenty of walking and pub-lunch opportunities, plus pool and spa facilities on-site.
Langdale website: http://www.langdale.co.uk/index.html
Key details are:
- week commencing Saturday July 9th
- 7 nights
- 4pm check-in, 10am check-out
- sleeps 6
- 2 bedrooms (double with en suite, twin) and pull-down bed in lounge / kitchen / dining area
- Backs onto a stream with balcony and private area
- Set in a self-contained estate
- Access to hotel, pool & spa facilities
- 5 mins’ walk to Chapel Stile, 15 mins’ drive from Ambleside
- Postcode is LA22 9JD
Some pictures to whet your appetite - I'm afraid to say, it really is as lovely as it looks.
Labels: General / other